Responsive. Reassuring. Here to Help.
Hearts at Home is your complete senior home health care resource, and we want to be a partner to our clients, their loved ones, professionals who refer to us, and the greater community by connecting people to education and information. To help you find the answers, solutions, and support you need as you research your senior in home care options, we have compiled a list of trusted resources where you’ll find educational information and assistance to help make guided decisions to find the best professional help at home in Kansas City and the surrounding area.
Contact us online or call us at 913-440-4209 to learn more about how we can help you or a loved one.
- National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC) KC Chapter
- Kansas City Regional Home Care Association (KCRHCA)
- Johnson County Area on Aging
- Wyandotte & Leavenworth County Area on Aging
- Mid-America Regional Council (MARC)
- Senior Blue Book
- KU Med Landon Center on Aging
- Turning Point at KU Med
- Heart of America Chapter Alzheimer’s Association
- Mid America Chapter National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Home Care Plus
- Jewish Family Services of Greater Kansas City
- Mesothelioma Guide
- Catholic Charities of Kansas City
- Heartland Parkinson Foundation
- Heartland Affiliate American Heart Association
- American Cancer Society
- Gilda’s Club Kansas City (cancer support community)
- Shepherd’s Center of KC Central
- Arthritis Foundation Heartland Region
- The Whole Person
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Mid-America Chapter
- Americans For Older Driver Safety
- Kansas Culture Change Coalition
As always, the Hearts at Home senior care team is happy to help you find the home health care resources that you need. Call us anytime at (913) 440-4209 to learn more about how we provide professional help at home Kansas City and the surrounding area trust. You can also click the button below to fill out our online contact form and we’ll be happy to contact you via email.