Caring for the Community We Love
At Hearts at Home, compassion is a trait we all share. We believe that compassion is an understanding of the similarities we share, an awareness of the fact that, “Just like me, others need help in life.” That’s why we seek caregivers who demonstrate kindness and compassion, not just in their work, but in their daily lives as well. We are always searching for dedicated caregivers who are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, and can demonstrate how they have done so throughout their lives.
We strive to create an environment where all our employees feel confident and content with their work. Our caregivers receive in-depth training on how to care for seniors, disabled individuals, and those with conditions that require more specialized care, such as Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, Parkinson’s, etc. We also offer:
- An available health insurance plan
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- 120 credit hours of training to all employees
- Flexible caregiver schedules
- Competitive wages
Professional Training to Advance Your Career
When caregivers are confident in their work they provide better care and are able to advance in their careers. That’s why we offer all of our caregivers professional training and opportunities to further their educations with a formalized caregiver training program offered by the Institute for Professional Care Education (IPCed).
Our custom program offers three levels of training:
- Level 1 incorporates a variety of caregiver training tools to sharpen care skills.
- Level 2 incorporates training in Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, and end of life care.
- Level 3 incorporates training in Parkinson’s disease, first aid, leadership, and more.
If you have a passion for helping others, building strong relationships, and serving your community, we encourage you to apply to be a Hearts at Home caregiver. Please click the button below to fill out our application form and our hiring manager will contact you if we feel you are a good fit for our team.